i am a maker.
i sit in a small room surrounded by paper people and creatures....

sometimes i let them go.
to good homes only..

each of the curious items you will see here are original and one off

they have been made using old, torn, reclaimed and beautiful papers and cloth with the odd item of old, found treasure....

Monday 4 January 2016

fourth..

dress up time

on this fourth day of this brand new year i find myself thinking about how the heck i ended up living alone at 43?
it is becoming very clear that even though i am a solitary person who will do pretty much anything to avoid a crowd, i do need a person of my own

i need to know that i can depend on one person to love me
and in turn i need my person to know that i am all theirs...
100%...

when it comes to love i am a 100% sort of gal.....

but clearly my journey has tipped me up in this predicament for a reason and i just need to work out what that reason is
hopefully i can do that before i become a crazy person who talks to paper creatures...

oh wait........




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you hugely for taking the time to leave a message....
it will appear shortly!